Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stuart[_5_] Stuart[_5_] is offline

Default Calling Forms from Forms - Exit problems

The posted code actually works better than I thought. It
looks as if some recent changes have improved things,
such that only listbox2 in the original form is causing
problems.
So I seem to be able to select any combination of
listboxes 1, 3 and 4, and exit correctly. However, as
soon as listbox2 is chosen the problems begin.
So what's wrong with the HideColumns code?

Regards.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Stuart,

I think it needs the code.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Stuart" wrote in message
I call a form containing 4 listboxes, Ok and Cancel buttons.
Listbox1 is a straightforward select (or not) option.
Listboxes 2-4 each call a different form if they are selected.
Each of these sub-forms contain one listbox and thus are
straightforward select (or not) options.

I believe I have solved an earlier unload issue (thanks), and
anyway the following problem occurs even the first time
through the routine:

If I select any of the Listbox 2-4 options (and hence their
sub-options) then when I attempt to exit the original form
(with the Ok button) I am sent 'round the houses' again
through some of the sub-forms, before I can exit.

Should I post what will be fairly lengthy code, or can
anyone point me to the likely error, please?

Regards.

---

---