Melody05

Default Getting message can't save all data in excel xls file

When I hit the save button on my excel database file, I get a message that
says "couldn't save all the data & formatting you recently added". I hit ok,
exit the program and immediately re-open. It seems that my changes are saved
and I can hit the save key then and I do not receive the message at that
time. This has not always happened, it is a recent problem and it is
annoying to keep having to close and reopen every time I make a change. Any
help on this would be greatly appreciated.