Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael_I[_2_] Michael_I[_2_] is offline

Default OnTime...Please Help

Hello Bob!

I like the way you explained the solution! I have been through th
code that you have provided along with the code on Chip's site. I a
still running into a problem. I can get both textboxes that I a
working with to display the random number and also the dataset and the
clear the text box. The problem that I am running into is that the
display at the same time. I need textbox1 to be displayed, the
textbox2. This has to happen without the use of another button (i
must run when the userform initializes).

Any suggestions how to make a pause, delete textbox1 the show textbox
- while in the same module? I was thinking that I could just call th
ontime to create the pause, but it does not seem to be working.

Thanks,
Mik