Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Hopwood Michael Hopwood is offline

Default "Round" not found

It's tough to keep pace with all the different versions! My place uses
Office97 for the users and Office2k for us technical staff, it's a real pain
in the backside but nobody listens...

Oh well...

--
Michael Hopwood

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Michael,

I'll use that as my excuse as to why I thought it wasn't there<vbg

Bob

"Michael Hopwood" wrote in message
I think it depends which version of Excel you have:

In E97 it is missing!

In E2000 it is present in the VBA.Math library

I'll bet the OP is using E97.

--
Michael Hopwood

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Oops. As Don points out I am wrong, and I thought I had found that in

the
past.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Alan,

There is no Round VBA method, so you have to use the

worksheetfunction

?Worksheetfunction.Round(10.2,0)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Alan" wrote in message
I want to use "Round" in VBA. I get the message:

"Sub or Function not defined"

I can see the function in the Help. Am I missing a
reference?

Regards,
Alan