Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael_I Michael_I is offline

Default OnTime...Please Help

Hello!

I am working with a cognitive psychology test, which will serve as a
independant variable. The test runs a userform which consists of
random number and a random data set (consisting of 5 numbers). I hav
all of the fuctionallity setup except for the delay between the rando
number and the data set.

I would like the userform to open, display the random number for (2
seconds, then delete it from the text box. (1) second later the dat
set is shown for (1) second, then delete it from the test box.

The tricky part is to start the timer at the time the dataset is show
up until the participate presses the appropriate selection

I have attached the document I am using...

Thanks,
Mik

Attachment filename: cog test.zip
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=55346