Gina O'Brien

Default Creating a link between cells in two different spreadsheets

Can it be done?!

I have a master spreadsheet which has a column called 'Corp Risk ID' which
consists of numbers 1,2,3 etc - I then have a dependant spreadsheet which
has a corresponding column called 'Corp Risk ID' so that I can compare how
that 'Corp Risk ID' is used in both spreadsheets (run reports, see patterns
of themes etc).

For ease when I'm presenting this dependent spreadsheet, I would love
to be able to click on a cell in the 'Corp Risk ID' column of the dependent
spreadsheet and for it to take me to its corresponding cell in the
'Corp Risk ID' column of the master spreadsheet - has anybody else
attempted this?!

Gina.