Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
emsfeld[_2_] emsfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Extracting Colors from Image loaded in userform

Thx Michel,

but thats not quite what i need. What i have done so far is:

Let the client browse for an image and display it in an imagebox:

Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim FileToOpen
FileToOpen = Application.GetOpenFilename("All Files, *.*")

TextBox1.Text = FileToOpen
Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(FileToOpen)

End Sub

From there I would like to have the pixels extracted and best stored i
a two dimensional array, so that i can reprint the picture in anothe
imagebox. I am aware of that I can do that by simply loading th
picture into another imagebox, but thats not what i need. I really nee
the pixels and their colorinfo stored in an array....that would b
great!!

Got an idea?

Regards

emsfel