Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Send current Excel File as an attachment using Outlook 2000

Hi
see:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

for sending the current sheet

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"ZABU" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am updating a file and would like the file to be mailed to a

distribution
list as an attachment. I have found some code that will copy a

selected
range into a new workbook and then mail to the distribution list.

However,
this method appears to have a limitation of 256 character per cell

limit.
The users of this form sometimes exceed the character limit and some
information is not included in the workbook that was mailed. Any

ideas?
Using Outlook 2000 and Excel 2000 on Windows 2000.

Regards,

ZABU