Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nate[_5_] Nate[_5_] is offline

Default Programming Help

I didn't know you could program in Excel until I found
this today. I have a problem with a spreadsheet i'm trying
to make. Here's my problem.

Basically I have one spreadsheet which displays all my
information, and another spreadsheet(different tab) which
you input all your information. When you input information
into the 2nd spreadsheet, it transfers it into specific
fields onto the first one. My problem comes in on the 1st
spreadsheet. The 1st spreadsheet will always remain the
same. But the amount of information inputted into the 1st
spreadsheet is different everytime, and ranges from 5 - 20
things inputted. Right now I have set aside about 25
spaces on the 1st sheet, when the information is entered
into the 2nd sheet, it is then displayed on the 1st sheet,
but sometimes I have extra space on the first sheet cause
the information inputted is less than the amount of space
i've allocated for it. My question is this: is there any
way that I can have a program in excel that would hide a
row, if the value in a cell in that row equaled 0. If
anyone can help me with this it would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks