Skot

I don't quite understand what it all is... but it works brilliantly!!!

What is the "address" part of it?

"Max" wrote:

Try this other version (seems to work):

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",INDIRECT("'"&$A225&" '!B4")),INDIRECT("'"&$A225
&"'!B4"))

--
Rgds
Max
"Skot" wrote in message
Yep. That would work except for the other point i forgot to mention. The
reason why I am using the indirect is that the worksheet i am using

changes
(i have over 250 lines for it).

For example.
In the cell A225 is the figure 10. That figure also corrosponds to the
worksheet called ten. Therefor, by clicking on my hyperlink (which is the
address), it will reference cell A225 (which is the job number), and which
will bring up that worksheet (10) which will show me the details of that

job.

I hope that makes sense.

Basically, the cell that i am indirectly referencing must be able to be

used
in a fill.

Appreciate your help so far.

Skot