Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
andy shi andy shi is offline

Default [sos]OWC datasorce hard problem with asp.net

hi all
I'm now dealing with an asp.net proj,and the main purpose is transfer an excel report to web form report
so I use OWC.and now the problem comes
I drag an OWC 10.0 component on the web page(.aspx file), right click the component,select "Properties"
then I can edit the properties of OWC, select "DataSource
I found that "Data Member in workbook datasource" I think that was what I want
but unfortunatly,this checkbox was disabled,I can't bind a datasource from excel file to the OWC now
then what's the problem
thanks a lot!~~