Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default make my vba/excel program faster

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Neil wrote:
I have a vba program. It was really slow b/c it accessed the
spreadsheet cell by cell. I made the program a lot faster by using
arrays to do mass input and output with the spreadsheet. I would like
to make the program faster. What else can I do? The time consuming
part seems to be 1)the actual writing to the spreadsheet by vba and
2)the opening of the software. to open it, you double click the .xls
file. It takes about 10 seconds to load up.

thanks.

Neil