Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed[_18_] Ed[_18_] is offline

Default XL VBA in VB6: "Unable to get SpecialCells"?

Hi, Tim. Thanks for answering.

"Tim Zych" wrote in message
That error you mention occurs if there are no visible cells. Is that a
possibility?

No, it happens whether I have the sheet filtered or not. There are always
data-filled cells visible in the range. The code worked fine in Excel VBA.
It's in VB Im having problems.

When I changed
Dim rng As Object
Dim rng As Excel.Object
and tried to "Make <project.exe", VB says "User-defined type not defined".
I tried copying your code in as is and got the same error.

I have VB 6.0(SP5) Learning Edition. Any suggestions are welcome.

Ed