Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Input - User Form Drop-Down Box

Mike,

Userform comboboxes have a RowSource and ControlSource property that you can
point at a worksheet range.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"meflorence " wrote in message
Quick question...

I am in the process of designing a User Form that will contain several
different drop down boxes. Ideally, I would like the dropdown's to
reference a list of cells on a visible worksheet within the workbook in
order for user's to easily update "employee names", "departments", etc.
as opposed to having to alter code [ e.g. .AddItem "Joe Blow" ].

I am familiar with adding "Input Ranges" when using Forms/Combo Boxes
but am uncertain how to proceed in a User Form environment. Any
information you may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance...

Mike

---