Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JayL JayL is offline

Default GoTo Loop?

Still trying to figure this out. Trying to run a GoTO Special Blanks and
getting a Selection Too Large error message.
Below is what MS says is the problem.

"Tim Zych" wrote in message
You can use the Areas property, For..Each, For...Next. Hard to be more
specific without knowing what you want to do.

"JayL" wrote in message
All,
I'm running in to the following problem when using Edit / GoTo - as
described by Microsoft.
How can I create the workaround described?
=======================================
CAUSE
This behavior occurs if you select more than 8,192 non-contiguous cells

with
your macro. Excel only supports a maximum of 8,192 non-contiguous cells
through VBA macros.

Typically, if you try to manually select more than 8,192 non-contiguous
cells, you receive the following error message:

The selection is too large.
However, when you use a VBA macro to make the same or a similar

selection,
no error message is raised and no error code is generated that can be
captured through an error handler.
WORKAROUND
To work around this behavior, you may want to create a looping structure

in
your VBA macro that handles less than the maximum 8,192 cells.