Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
uplink600[_5_] uplink600[_5_] is offline

Default Excel VBA code required (for.......next loop)

Thank you

This is strange. When I set up the formula on the worksheet I had
some products in the range D8:D28 and the formula worked fine
with the product code in speech marks ie "83201220".

When I added items to cells D9 onwards it didn't work. I change th
formula to your suggestion ie without speech marks and it work
fine????

Do you know why although I'm happy it works and thanks for your help.