Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Linking dynamic Cells in Excel to Form

All you have to do is define the the Name(s) for the cell(s)
Insert Name Define...
Then in your UserForm Activate Event add the code i gave you assinging the matching Cells Name to the matching textBox
The code will set the controlsource for you dynamically whenever the form is activated. Thats all
Also, make sure you check my correction posting.
----- Novice wrote: ----

Thanks for your input. However, I have tried to assign a name to the cell, but I am unsure of how to enter that information into the form. I tried putting something like = System Peak. But it gives me an error

Am I just missing something

Thanks