Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anders S[_2_] Anders S[_2_] is offline

Default excel autofill macro

One small addition,

This will not work if column C is empty. If so, enter the formula in column C.

Anders Silven

"Anders S" skrev i meddelandet
Probably no need for a macro, try this,

Enter the formula in D2, then select D2 and double-click the fill handle (the
little black square in the bottom right corner of the cell).

HTH
Anders Silven

"angieg " skrev i meddelandet
Can someone please help me figure out a macro that I can use to autofill
a formula into all the cells below it until the data on the left
quits?
This is the situation:
I have several worksheets that I have to insert the following
formula(="t"&right(b2,12)) to cell d2. The problem I need help with is
that sometimes I have to copy this down to row 42 and sometimes I have
to copy this to row 5300. It varies with each workbook. Can someone
please help me? This small macro would save me hours of time each
week.
Thanks in advance for your help!!

---