Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TJ Walls TJ Walls is offline

Default Please help find the next empty cell

On Mon, 17 May 2004 15:25:54 -0500, wrote:

OR
lastRow = Worksheets("data").UsedRange.Rows.Count + 1

So many objects, so many members, so little time. :)

-TJ

Here is the scenerio any help would be great!!!!

1. So I have two pages in the worksheet one named "form" and the other
named "data".
2. The form page has a submitt button at the bottom that runs a macro
that basically cuts and pastes all required data to "data page".

Easy enough...My Problem...

How do I find the next open row (on the "data" page) so when the second
line of data is entered it does not overwrite the first? Is this
something that can "easily" be done in excel?

Any thoughts of Excel wisdom would be great!

---