Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bspar bspar is offline

Default HTML data retrieval

I am an Excel user, not a programmer. I spent time searching and didn'
find any topics.
Without becoming a Visual Basic or Access programmer, is there a way t
allow a user to submit a text question, and use that text word t
retrieve the information from 3-4 excel data sheets, and display th
data on the web? If necessary, or for a starting point, th
information could be pre-formatted in columns in 1 spreadsheet and the
the column could be retrieved and displayed in columns. By puttin
all of the information into columns I expect to start with
approximately 150 columns and select 4 to display.

Alternately, two words could be submitted, each word representing tw
columns.

Thank you all