Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Control Source on UserForm

Richard,

If you mean dynamically, you can use

Textbox1.ControlSource="Sheet3!A3"

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Richard" wrote in message
I am still confused about control source - in relation to
which sheet it affects. How do i make it so that i choose
which sheet is affected by the input of data into a text
box on Userform.

On one form i wish to fill out the value, which will then
be used in a lookup calculation, and then a further form i
wish to retieve a vlue fomr the spreadsheet to populate a
textbox which is for viweing only. These data are on
different sheets, hence my question above.

Thanks in advance

Richard