Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Toolbar

Geoff,

It is easy enough. Just copy the images into a hidden worksheet, give them
meaningful names, and apply them with code somewhat like

cbTable.Shapes(shapename).CopyPicture
cbCtl.PasteFace

where cbTable is the codename of the sheet containing the picture, shapename
is the name of the shape, such as 'Picture 30', and cbCtl is an object
variable for the control being added.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Geoff" wrote in message

I would like to create an Excel toolbar using vba but the faces on the

buttons should need to be of an non standard face type.
Is this possible to do in Excel?
Or if not what tool/s should I use to do this?

Thanks in advance

Geoff