Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Auto Date/Time when click on cell

On Sun, 16 May 2004 19:05:07 -0500, MAGICofSeth
wrote:

As per the instructions, I will get straight to the point.

I would like to have a column of cells from "A9" down to "A(infinity)"
that when I click on a single cell in that column, the current date and
time are entered into that cell only. If I were to click on a different
cell in that column, the current date and time would automatically be
placed into that's cell only. Therby, two different times at least
would be displated in two different cells which were clicked only
clicked on a few moments apart.

The date and time need to be unchanging after it is "clicked" in. (not
constantly updating with the current date and time) which is my
problem.

That is all. If people could please email answers or VBA code to me at:
I would really be grateful.

Thank You!
--Seth

---

See answer in another excel newsgroup to which you posted this identical
message!

--ron