Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StargateFan[_3_] StargateFan[_3_] is offline

Default Message box display or something in the status area after macro button is pressed?

Is there as message box type of thing in Excel? i.e., if user has
clicked a button which has a macro assigned to it, is there a message
box that we can have open for x number of seconds or milliseconds that
tells the user what the macro is doing or what it has done? I'm
guessing maybe even a message in the status area at bottom of the
worksheet would be good (?).

i.e., so that when they click on first button it'll say ... "Sorted by
Contact Name", when 2nd button is pressed, it'll then say: "Sorted by
Company Name", etc.?

Thank you.