Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt Lunn[_2_] Matt Lunn[_2_] is offline

Default Percentage problems

Hi,

Enter your value in A1. In B1 enter the number you wish
to express A1 as a percentage of (say 100). In C1 place
the following formula

=SUM(A1/B1)

Then format C1 as percentage.

When you say it doesn't work, what result are you getting?

Is the value in B1 ever 0? This will cause a DIV/0 error