Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Schultz Steve Schultz is offline

Default Transfer macro

I am a metrologist and use an Excel spreadsheet to enter
six data items that calculate various weight corrections,
air density, etc. I then need to transfer 5 data items
from that spreadsheet to another sheet in the same
workbook aligned in a row. After that, I go back to the
main spreadsheet and enter new data for the next weight I
test and do the same thing, except that the new set of
data should be in the row immediately underneath the
previous row.

I have recorded a macro which does that, using copy, then
paste, for the 5 items. However when I enter the next set
of data and hit the transfer macro, it just writes over
the first set of data.

How can I get it to skip a line and enter a new line of
data? After I transfer all the data I copy it into a
Word document that has our labs header.

TIA
Steve