Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier[_7_] Jon Peltier[_7_] is offline

Default Choosing Excel Add-ins when starting excel?

Will -

Charles Williams has an Add-In Loader that looks like it does what you
want. It's a free add-in from his web site:

http://www.decisionmodels.com/downloads.htm

I have not used it; I tested an earlier version, and keep meaning to try
this one.

What I have used is the Name Manager on the same page, which he and Jan
Karel Pieterse created. It's a great tool for controlling the named
ranges in a workbook. If the Add-In Loader is done half as well as the
Name Manager, I'm sure you'll be pleased.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

will wrote:

I have some add-ins to excel that frequently conflict which each other
and two of them are aftermarket add-ins, so I can't view their code to
figure out the conflict. As a workaround, I wanted to know if there
is a way to choose, which add-ins I want to use each time I start up
excel. As an example, when Excel starts, I get a prompt with a
checkbox for two different add-in names. Whichever one I check and
hit ok, then that one loads in excel and the other doesn't. Any help
with doing this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks