Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gr8guy gr8guy is offline

Default Hide Macros from Users using workbook!

Thanks all of you for the wonderful suggestions, I'll try them out & let you
know!

Rgds,

Eijaz

"Rob H" wrote in message
Hi Gr8Guy

You may use the code at the page address

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/hidden.htm

I think it may help im not sure....

The bad thing might be that after a certain amount of time the macro will

be
visible again or something then the users WILL see it. I dont quite
understand how it works because I havent read all of it but have a good

back
up plan because some end users are very clever. If its to protect them
against deletion or alteration then it might be better just to password
protect it.

Rob

"gr8guy" wrote in message

Is it possible to hide macros from a user so that they are not visible

in
Tools Macro Macros & so that user may not run them by mistake?

Rgds,

Eijaz