Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default Copy & Paste Hyperlink address into cell

Hi Ron,
I guess this what I was thinking of but I think you'll hear from Ron de Bruin,
he's a regular in these newsgroups..

MS Excel: Analysis ToolPak Translator 7.0
http://www.acoustics-noise.com/ATPtranslator.shtml

Eric Desart with Jurgen aka KeepItCool, Ron de Bruin, Laurent Longre,
Jan Karel Pieterse, Roland Greve

I think it is based on Ron's material on John Walkenbach's site.
Help Context IDs
---
HTH,

"Ron van Oijen" wrote ...

The MS Office version that I use is the Dutch version, so translation of
function names or reserved words will be an issue.Can you tell me how I can
contact Ron de Bruin, if I need to?

Thanks again for the support!

Ron van Oijen
Groningen, The Netherlands