Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adresmith[_7_] Adresmith[_7_] is offline

Default problem w/ vb -control

Please Help!

I have a textbox where a user can type a date and a calculate button
user can press to look at all sheets in workbook and if the date in th
textbox matches a date in a cell on a worksheet then it copies tex
from the sheet and pastes it in another location.

My problem is, I cannot make my vba recognize that the date in th
textbox matches the date in the cell (even when they do)

Thanks in advance for your help!

My code is below:

Private Sub CalculateButton_Click()
For i = 3 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(i).Select
If ActiveSheet.Range("b1") = DateUpdateTextBox.Value Then
ActiveSheet.Range("b18:c18").Copy
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Rollup").Activate
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Rollup").Unprotect
Range("f2").Select
Do
If IsEmpty(ActiveCell) = False Then
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select