Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob H[_4_] Rob H[_4_] is offline

Default Duplicating O/P of Input form conditionally

I have used the following code to fill 6 columns with information needed on
each row. This is a standard way of taking user input from a form.

When the form is filled, Line 4 and Columns KLMNOP are populated as
expected.

I am going to pipe this information from Excel to another application and
would not only like line 4 of these columns to be filled but all of those
lines with the same information down as far as Row 36.

I chose row 36 this time because there is info between row 4 and 36 in
columns A-J. In future there may be info from lines 4 to 250 so I need the
code to check the last cell in column A with information in it and use this
as the reference for how far down to fill with the duplicated information.

Thanks in advance
Rob H

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Ageing Balance").Activate
Range("K4").Select
Do
If IsEmpty(ActiveCell) = False Then
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
End If
Loop Until IsEmpty(ActiveCell) = True
ActiveCell.Value = txtTax.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1) = txtCommission.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2) = txtJob.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 3) = txtAuthoriser.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 4) = txtUserID.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 5) = Now()
Range("A1").Select
Unload Me