Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Embedded button

There are two types of command buttons available in Excel. The
first is on the Forms toolbar, and when you right click it, you
will see the 'Assign Macro' option. The second type is on the
Controls toolbar, and when you right click it, you will see an
option for 'View Code'. If you select this, you will be taken to
that button's Click event procedure in the worksheet module.
Place your code in that event procedure.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"MNaut" wrote in message
I would like to place a control button linked to a macro on a

spreadsheet.
When I open the controls tool bar and create the button

desired, I can't
seem to be able to attach a macro to it. Help says I should be

able to
right-click and have that option, but it's not there. What am

I doing
wrong?
Thanks,
Mnaut