Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Hyperlinking to a graphic

Hi
AFAIK this is not possible with hyperlinks only referencing the
filename. You may try to create a hyperlink like the following:
c:\programs\your_program_path+name graphic_file_name

Depends if your graphic program allows a filename as parameter

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"G. Smith" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I guess I should've been a little more specific w/ my first ask. I'm

creating a "data-base" for multiple users, some more experienced than
others, and I'd like to make sure that the graphic hyperlinks will open
with a program that all users are familiar with using. I know that I
can set file assignments within Windows, but need to make sure that the
same program opens the link on all computers that open my Excel file.

I'm kind of a rookie with Excel and don't know if this is even

possible??

Thanx again,