Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Noob question - Worksheet_Change

Rich,

In your code you don't deal with Target any more. The object that you
process now becomes cell (or whatever else you call it)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Rich Wallace" wrote in
message ...
Thanks Bob,

The code is running as you suggested, but when I loop on the cell, my
Target.Row value is not reflecting the new value so I loop on the same

cell
as many times as there are cells in the range.

Any ideas?

Thangs again,
-Rich

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Rich,

If Target is more than one cell, you have to trap that (Target.Count

1),
and process each cell in that range

For Each cell In Target
'etc
Next cell

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Rich Wallace" wrote in
message ...
Hi all,

I am running some code against the Worksheet_Change event that picks

out
the
target.value and writes the output to XML. What I've noticed lately

is,
if/when a user performs a copy from one cell, and pastes the value to
another cell or a range of cells, my Worksheet_Change event fires, but

does
not trap the target.value from the first cell that is populated nor

does
it
run for every cell that had new data pasted to it.

Can someone point me in the right direction to code for this? If they

paste
one value to five cells, I need to extract the new value from each
individual cell it was pasted to.

Thanks!
-Rich