Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Skyron[_8_] Skyron[_8_] is offline

Default Cut and Paste gets overwritten, WHY? :)

Hey Guys,
I've been trying to use VBA in Excel to cut and paste to Word a set o
cells.
I'm trying to use a loop to cut and paste multiple times on differen
pages.

The problem lies in that everytime I paste it overwrites the previou
paste I made. I've tried recording a macro in Word to see wha
happens, and everything doesn't work the same way when using excel'
macro.

It appears that when I make a paste I've still got the previous past
selected and it overwrites.

Here's a set of code I've been trying to get to work, I REALL
appreciate if someone could help me out! I'm desperate and bee
banging my head against the wall with this. HELP!! :p

With wrdDoc
'Write Data
Sheets("Sheet2").Select

For iWrd = 0 To Finali - 1
iFirstRow = iWrd * 28
iLastRow = (iWrd * 28) + 27
If iFirstRow = 0 Then
iFirstRow = 1
End If
Range("A" & iFirstRow & ":B" & iLastRow).Select
Selection.Copy

.Content.InsertAfter "Header"
.Content.PasteExcelTable False, False, False

.Content.InsertBreak

Next iWr