Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DavidW DavidW is offline

Default Add-In Error

I have an add-in that calls a public sub in a module to open a form as follows

1. The .OnAction event for the menu item is set to MyModule.ShowTheForm within the 'ThisWorkbook' object of My.xl
2. ShowTheForm is a public sub within MyModule and opens a UserForm with UserForm.Sho

The add-in works perfectly on my machine but as soon as I send the .xla file to the AddIns directory of another machine I get the following message

"The macro "My.xla!MyModule.ShowTheForm" cannot be found

Has anyone else experienced this or know what is causing the problem