Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Imbecill Imbecill is offline

Default Best way of "mirror" several cell areas on one sheet to others?

I have several areas with information I want in the exact same cells in
other sheets [in the same workbook]. I first ran a macrorecording, but of
cource there is problems with that -
- It take a lot of time and power
- Difficult to do with worksheet_change or worksheet_deactivate without loop
because you need selections in the different sheets and that make events.

I have tried Function ='Sheet1'!B34 in cell Sheet2 B34 because it run on a
more effective code and not on a vb overlap. In that case you need a
=IF('Sheet1'!B34="";"";='Sheet1'!B34) to handel all empty cells.

BUT it will be a lot of links and if you move 'Sheet1'!B34 it will cause a
#Reference value in Sheet2 B34.

All possible forms, formulas and formats should be mirrored!

Folks, what should I do ???? I trust in you...