Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Control Buttons to VBA

Jason,

here is how you can iterate through the buttons

Dim obj As Object

For Each obj In ActiveSheet.OLEObjects
If TypeName(obj.Object) = "OptionButton" Then
'do somethin
End If
Next obj

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"JasonSelf " wrote in message
I have a document that has around 600 Option buttons placed by the
Control Toolbox. I need to find out if there is a way that i can mass
edit these in VBA. When I double click them in design mode it simply
brings up a blank vba statement. I need to get at the actual function
of these things, preferably in bulk...as I need to append a sheet
specification to all the cell links. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks as always,
Jason Self

---