Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default A question of TARGET.VALUE

Probably because you've placed this in the Worksheet_change event (you don't
provide that info, so I'm guessing here). That event does not trig with a
target address when a formula in target recalculates. So find the event that
causes the formula result to change and check there instead.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"PCOR" skrev i melding
le.rogers.com...
I am usisng the following code...and it works to a certain extent.
The Commandbutton1, which is normally HIDDEN does become visible if the

data
at H2 is greater that 1111
In other words if I type in 1111 at H2 the commandbutton1 will be visible
BUT
if I have a formula in H2 that displays a number great than 1111, the
commandbutton1 does NOT appear.
Can this be fixed.
Thanks
If Target.Address = "$H$2" Then
If Target.Value 1111 Then
CommandButton1.Visible = True

END IF

Norton Professional 2004 says this email is clean...believe it