Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Copy multiple entries and paste without duplicates

Hi
try using 'Data - Filter - Advanced Filter' and check 'Unique values'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

I have a column which is a field within an excel spreadsheet. Its a
country field denoting country names. I have multiple entries for

all
the various countries. I want to highlight the the entire column,
copy it, but when I paste it I only want to paste each entry once.
Effectively its like exporting all the possible field entries without
repeating one of them.

Example I want to highlight the range A1:A6

Brazil
Canada
USA
Brazil
Canada
Chile

The paste to a new sheet. When pasted it will look like this:
Brazil
Canada
USA
Chile

I want to be able to highlight the column and have the macro work off
the active range. Can anyone help with this?

Thank-you

---