Sick Puppy

First, Harkawat, thanks to both you and Domenic for replying -- especially so
quickly!

Next, I hope you and Domenic will both forgive me. I should have been more
descriptive and specific in my initial post.

I actually have it so that I can enter information for each of these time
periods:

Date | Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Evening | Night

To help me explain easier, please open this screen-shot image of my
spreadsheet:
http://home.earthlink.net/~wiff.them/Image1.jpg

As you can see (hopefully), "Date" is a single, date formatted column.

The other, time-of-day items are actually headings which are centered across
4 columns. The 4 columns are not labeled, but a

Systolic (higher BP reading) | / | Diastolic (lower BP reading) | Pulse

On any given day, I may only take Blood Pressure readings in one, two,
three, etc., of the daily time periods. I also might skip taking readings
for a day -- or skip taking readings for several days.

Because of these situations, I would end up with occasional blank cells in
the range to be averaged, and it also might be that I would not have entries
for 30 consecutive days. I suppose it could be that I might only have 5 rows
of entries that extend back 30 days and should be averaged.

The key is that I want to be able t average all the readings I took during
the previous 30 days, but no further back.

I hope I am being clearer now.

THANKS AGAIN for your assistance!!!

Tim

From: The Mountain, Cough Drop Div.