Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steveb[_4_] steveb[_4_] is offline

Default Window Resize

Ryan,

Excel is funny this way. Either/Or.

So I recorded (and modified) another macro and reduced one workbook and
enlarged the second to fit the screen....
There are ways to have the code identify the windows with variables.

''''''''''''''''
With Windows("Book1.xls")
.Top = 1
.Left = 5
End With
With Windows("Book1.xls")
.Width = 691.5
.Height = 432
End With
With Windows("Book2.xls")
.Top = 100
.Left = 50
End With
With Windows("Book2.xls")
.Width = 200
.Height = 100
End With
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

--
steveb
(Remove 'NOSPAM' from email address if replying direct)

"Ryan" wrote in message
Steve,

The code that you gave me works almost perfectly. The one problem is that

it resizes the original workbook too. I want it so that Excel stays
maximized but the new workbook is smaller. I will play around with it some
and see if I can figure it out, but if anyone knows how to fix this problem
please post.

Ryan