Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Skyron[_5_] Skyron[_5_] is offline

Default VBA excel paste to word deleting itself

Hey guys

I've tried pasting cells to word both using

wrddoc.content.paste

and

wrddoc.content.pasteexceltable false false false

and I'm doing something wrong after that because I can't seem to inser
a page break, text or anything after that without delete the data.

I'd appreciate some help!

Ok, that wasn't exactly descrictive, sorry guys.

I'm trying to cut and paste some cells from excel to word, insert
page break and repeat the process on a new page.

Does anyone know how to get this done?

Thanks!!!

(Nigel, kkknei, Bob, and Juan, thanks for your help earlier