Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Abhinav[_3_] Abhinav[_3_] is offline

Default How to add a Combobox dynamically based on contents of some othercell?

No suggestions .. .? :)

Regards
Abhinav
(p.s. sorry to post from multiple IDs, but my news server wasnt working
earlier)

Abhinav wrote:
Hi,

I am new to VBA, but know excel. I have the following query :

1. I need to check the 1st column (A) of each row, and if it is not
empty, add a combobox to column B of that row.

Trivial .. I hope i will be able to do it, but seggestions welcome :
2. I need to be populate the combobox with data from some other sheets
in the same workbook
3. I need to be able to go to a specific web page if any combobox
entry is clicked. For eg : if entry 1234 is clicked, i should go to
http://www.example.com/1234

Any pointers , especially to (1) above, are appreciated.

Any good startup resources on the net (free, please) are also welcome
:)

Thanks
Abhinav