Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_8_] Nigel[_8_] is offline

Default Excel VBA, won't recognize "Word.Application" object

You need to set a library reference to Word, in the VBA editor goto
Tools-References and chekc the box for Microsoft Word 10.0 Object Library.
That should do it.

The version may be different depending on your copy of Excel (10 refers to
Excel 2002)

Cheers
Nigel

"Skyron " wrote in message
I give... I NEED to control word from excel or vice versa.

I know about the line
"Dim wrdApp as Word.Application"
Though everytime I try this in excel I can't get any response, it gives
me an error for that line. It's as if the "Word" object doesn't exist.
I've looked everywhere!! Is there a library I can add to
excel's vba? What's the missing link?!?! It's an easy fix isn't it
:)

I will buy beers for whoever can help me out here!! :)

Thanks Guys

---