Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marcia[_2_] Marcia[_2_] is offline

Default recording macro to delete sheet

Thanks for the help.
Marcia

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
try
Sub deleteselectedsheet()
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveSheet.Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Marcia" wrote in message
I was recording a macro to delete one of the worksheets in my Excel file
because I create a new one each time for the task at hand. When I

"turned
on" the recording and carried out the steps, I clicked OK to the prompt

delete the sheet. It doesn't appear to "record" clicking OK because

when
ran the macro later, I had to click OK on that prompt.

Sheets("filtered").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
Sheets("Complete List").Select

I am creating this macro to automate some tasks and someone else will be
running it. My goal is to make it user-friendly so the person will not

have
to "intervene" and couldn't possibly mess up the steps. I do okay

recording
macros but am not very experienced with the VBA language. Is there

anyway
to modify the code to delete the sheet without having the user click OK?

Thanks,
Marcia