Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
daggra daggra is offline

Default Macro for pasteing to destination based on a cell value

I have a simple macro which copies the values from a set of cells, and
pastes them into a different sheet.
However I'm trying to change it so that the destination cell is
dependant on the value contain in a seperate cell.

For example:
I want to copy from 'A1' and paste to 'C1', but if the value of 'X1' =
1, I want to paste into 'C2' - If 'X1' = 2 then it pastes into 'C3'
etc.

The value range for X1 would only be between 1 and 5.

Any ideas you've got would be appreciated.

---