Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to adjust formulas

How about a worksheet function

=SUM(OFFSET(c1,COUNTA(c:c)-12,,12))

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Hargrove" wrote in message
I need to record a macro that will adjust my formulas from one month to

the next. This month, I would average C22:C33, next month C23:C34. The
references will have to be relative as I will make the changes to several
cells.

Another way to look at it if it's easier is that I want to average the

last 12 months, but will be adding a new row each month. When I add the
row, the formula adjusts to start from the same place and include the new
row. I want it to include the new row, but start one row down.