Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default MultiPage Control

Sounds like you are using a tabstrip control rather than a multipage.

Tom Ogilvy

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
hey guys

I need to use a multipage control and I cant figure out
how to make that extra page for my second tab. I have
already created my userform, then I realized I needed to
add another category, so I inserted a multipage control on
the userform. I have already named my tabs. One
says "Publish" and the other syas "backup". Now as far as
the "Publish" form is concerned, it is complete. Now how
do I set it up so when I click the second tab, "Backuo",
it goes to a blank page of the form where I can start
adding more controls?

Thank you
Todd Huttenstine