Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default After checking control checkbox returning focus to the sheet

On 11 May 2004 19:23:36 -0700, (Vic Eldridge) wrote:

The checkboxes from the Forms toolbar don't take focus when clicked.
But if you must use the ActiveX checkbox,

I know this. I really dislike the ActiveX ones. But the checkbox on the
Forms toolbar, for some reason, won't move and size with cells. In this
application I need them to disappear when the section of rows they are on
is hidden.

SendKeys "{ESC}"

Okay. I'll try this when I get back into the office. Looks like a good
solution.

Don <donwiss at panix.com.